Saturday, March 14, 2009

Demolition...

Good things and bad things happen.

The good thing is, 1-4 at OT :D. Ha, beat that! Even if LFC don't finish as the league champion, this is definitely another step forward. Imagine if the manager is allowed to operate with a full authority, not undermined by some PHB (pointy-haired bosses).

And the bad new is that it happened while I'm suffering a gastric pain.

Yeah, because of my gastric, since yesterday (Fri) I've been living on porridge only (plus a bit of other soft food). And, I've to repeatedly told myself to calm down during the match: don't get excited, and don't be nervous when the opponents had freekicks/corners. Not to mention the need to get another round of antacid during the half-time!

Anyway, I need to savour this rare victory against the arch nemesis on their own den. And probably, another spoon of antacid in two hours one hour later.

No comments: