Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thumbs up for Incheon Intl. Airport, Big Boo for Google's Language Auto-Detection

[My return flight will be departing in about 1.5 hours. Not surprisingly, there're some time to spend on, and here're the outcome...]

:)
There's a free wifi in the airport. It's one of the few airports with such a service. Most airports I've visited provides only paid wifi.


X(
Google's language auto-detect sucks.

Oh well, to clarify (now I'm a bit calmer), the idea is good. But, the execution is not perfect.

See the following screenshot. The blogger.com by default displays Korean characters. There's absolutely no clue for a layman on how to change the displayed language to English.


After a-couple-of-second's screaming within my head, I somehow became curious enough to click the top-right drop-down box. Luckily, it was what I looked for.

Btw., notice how the Flash ads are still in English?

No comments: