Thursday, May 24, 2007

Season Ended

Not the best ending. Definitely will be back next year! UCL 2005 was won mainly due to the 6 crazy minutes. UCL 2007 was won by only 2 minutes (1 in each half). Still, it's a deserved victory --- those who take their chances will be victorious.

I bet for Holland to win WC2006. But then I lost my receipt, and Holland indeed failed. I had a similar affair for this UCL 2007. Before it begun (in mid 2006, that is), I placed a bet for LFC to win UCL 2007. I realized that I've lost the receipt before the return leg of the semifinal. When we made it to the final, I was made up that this was not a bad omen. Bah...

Btw, I'm not superstitious, but sometimes it's good to pretend to be a completely different person. It's the same as playing RPG, no?

No comments: